In honor of November being National Scholarship Month, we’d like to highlight Codeup’s current internal scholarship offerings!These scholarships are open to anyone who fits the criteria. Codeup values a diverse workspace, and we encourage everyone, regardless of background to pursue the career they desire. We’ve crafted the following scholarships to assist in funding a career change with Codeup.
- Women in Tech ScholarshipThis scholarship is available to all women. We define “women” as anyone who identifies themselves as a woman, including transgender, genderqueer and non-binary women.
- Annie Easley ScholarshipThis scholarship is available to students who identify as Black or African-American.
- Minorities in Tech ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to anyone who identifies as part of a minority group.
- Pride ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to anyone who identifies as part of the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Veteran ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to military veterans and military dependents.
- First Responders ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to current and former first responders.
- Covid-19 Relief ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to anyone affected by Covid-19.
Applicants are welcome to apply for scholarships at any point, but they are only awarded after you’ve been accepted into one of Codeup’s programs. If you haven’t yet, please get started with your Codeup application by clicking here.